Senior Back-End Developer
Senior back-end developer
We are currently looking for a Senior .NET Developer for our future app lineup. He/she will help with the backend model design according to the System Architecture, database design, programming or IT engineering. You will report directly to the CTO on daily working, projects, performance and related matters.
Details of the company
A startup company funded and lead by heavily experienced industry people, based in Alabang, Manila. You will get onboard in the early stages and be able to influence the final product of the company.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices.
- Improve/Maintain/Scale the current code.
- Improve and build upon existing unit test.
- Collaborate with product team on new feature development and issue resolution.
- Creation and maintenance of the software documentation.
- Provide code review and support to junior members of the development team.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of programming experience on core development:
- C# Language
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- ASP.NET Core 2.0
- T-SQL w/ SQL Server (including SQL performance tuning)
- Entity Framework
- Azure Administration
- 4+ years of programming experience on general web development:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Ability to train and coach junior development members on effective Unit Testing techniques.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as SVN, Git).
- Sports betting development experience (an advantage).
- Have your own technical blog or open source project (an advantage).
- Innovative and agile thinking, energetic, good communication skill, team player, able to work under certain pressure
- Have good communication skills in English plus another Asian language is an advantage
If you have the experience and ambition to take on a role such as this and be rewarded accordingly, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.